- Prohibited/Negative List' of MAPs about half a century old.
- Indian organic agency's certification is not recognized by major MAPs importing countries
- Life saving (Cancer, Dengue, Aids, etc) MAPs raw material is being treated as regular produce
- MAPs cultivation is not being considered as "Agriculture Produce"
- Multiple permits such as Legal Procurement Certificate(LPC) Transit Pass (TP) and CITES for exporting cultivated raw material(Prohibited list MAPs) hampering egitimate trade
- Policies treat MAPs under Prohibited list as regular produce
- Regulatory barriers due to involvement of multiple Govt. departments
- Stamping of Transit Pass required at each check-post by Forest department
|Total Views: 877|