- Absence of advance techniques and know-how with cultivators and collectors about Quality Planting Material(QPM), Good Agricultural Practices(GAP), Good Collection Practices(GCP) norms;
- Absence of research on cultivation through Public-Private-Partnership (PPP)
- Absence of research on sustainable collection of MAPs in forest.
- Absence of standards of quality within the industry including backward integration schemes for resource augmentations.
- MAPs Stakeholder facing problem for getting the export materials authenticated
- Non-existence of Economics on cultivation of MAPs.
|Total Views: 1687|