Mission StatementAbout Us >> Mission Statement
The Federation of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Stakeholders (FEDMAPS) is an autonomous body to promote the Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (MAPs) trade through networking, advocacy, and awareness for a transparent, regulated and dynamic MAPS trade in the country and abroad.
- Collection and dissemination of information related to international and national trade, regulations, government policies and schemes and developments in research and conservation.
- Promotion of dialogue between industry and various regulatory bodies to create a healthy platform for encouraging transparency and smooth flow of commerce within the sector.
- To facilitate research in resource conservation and augmenting productive capacities.
- To promote conservation and create sensitivity towards biodiversity concern among stakeholders and encouraging in-situ and ex-situ conservation activities.
- To establish international and national level networking amongst the stakeholders for promotion of the sector.
|Total Views: 747|