Proposed ActivitiesAbout Us >> Proposed Activities
- Develop strategies and guidelines for cultivation and sustainable collection of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (MAPs).
- Establish portal and a database on the demand and supply of MAPs. Training of stakeholders and updating them though a bulletin in regional languages.
- Making authentic seedling and seed material available to the cultivators and setting up of regional mandies/markets.
- Set up a database of MAPs stakeholders and to design national and international network.
- Make stakeholders aware of regulatory information and take up their concern with concern authority.
- To consolidate the earlier research on MAPs and make the latest research available to stakeholders and help in public private partnership.
- Establish a comprehensive market intelligence database and portal on Indian MAPs.
- To promote the Indian systems of Indigenous systems of medicine.
- To protect Intellectual Property Right (IPR) of traditional medicine.
- To work for making MAPs produce being considered as 'Agricultural Produce'.
|Total Views: 595|