- To encourage interest in trade of herbal raw material and their value added products globally.
- To provide a better platform to discuss challenges in exports.
- To provide awareness in cultivators-traders about foreign market possibilities.
- To bridge the gap by providing a direct link between potential foreign buyers.
- To create opportunities for Indian cultivators and traders.
- To educate Indian cultivators and traders about the requirement of foreign buyers related to specifications, certifications, quality aspects etc.
- To provide a better price to traders-cultivators for their products.
PROJECT ASSIGNING AGENCY: Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)
EVENT DATE: 16th December, 2017