PROPOSAL FEASIBILITY STUDY TO REVEAL POSSIBILITIES IN NORTH EAST REGION OF INDIA IN THE REFERENCE OF MEDICINAL AND AROMATIC PLANTS (MAPs) SECTOR
- To undertake the study of presently working Government, Non-Government, cooperatives and other MAPs related agencies and their networking.
- To undertake the study to assess about augmentation and their resource sustainability.
- To undertake the study of present scenario of collection and cultivation of MAPs produce.
- To undertake the study of MAPs products development and marketing within and outside the north eastern region and the supply of inputs, tools, equipment etc. required for the development of MAPs & their value added products whether own or run by the Government, statutory body, company, firm, co-operative or individual.
- To undertake the study of current infrastructure available for MAPs produce.
- To undertake the study to search skill development and capacity building in the context of MAPs.
- To undertake the study to find out possible prospects of entrepreneurship and employment generation for sustainable livelihood system of farmers and tribals.
- To undertake the study of searching possibilities for export potential and global branding of cultivated MAPs.
- To undertake the study for having possibilities of digitalization of MAPs produce.
PROJECT DURATION: Six Months
PROJECT ASSIGNING AGENCY:National Medicinal Plants Board.