Biodiversity and Conservation
Collection and Cultivation
Regulatory and Framework
- Promoting sustainable sourcing
- Arranging authentic planting material (seeds and seedlings)
- Spreading awareness about sustainable collection
- Organizing Contract Farming
- Arranging ‘Buy back Agreements’
- Promoting Good Collection Practices
- Consulting Government on drafting National MAPs Policy of India
- Consulting trade sector about Acts and Laws governing the trade
- Advising government on initiatives for betterment of sector
Information, Education and Capacity Building
Stakeholders Database Management and Networking
- Organizing of events i.e. exhibition, conference, seminar etc.
- Arranging workshops and training programs for various stakeholders
- Publishing stakeholder directory of MAPs sector
- Consulting to establish production units as per GMP and WHO GMP
- Consulting with Government agencies for establishing & upgrading markets
- Creating platforms for knowledge and trade exchange globally.
- Updating national and global database of importers and exporters
- Creating networking opportunities for MAPs stakeholders.
- Maintaining market intelligence information of various markets in India
Marketing and Branding
Quality and Certification
Commerce and Trade
- Primary data collection of MAPs
- Supporting industry with branding Initiatives
- Creating marketing strategy and plan for access to international markets.
- Update stakeholder with various protocols and standards developed by Government and various other agencies.
- Encouraging collectors & cultivators to get better price of their produce thru value addition
- Consulting cultivators for organic farming of MAPs
- Arrange Joint Ventures (JV) in India and abroad
- Facilitate MoU signing between various national and international agencies.
- Establishing trade linkages.